Industrialist visionary and achiever in Manufacturing & Engineering Leadership, Hadi brings along more than 15 years of industrial expertise in the fields of project controls management, lean manufacturing, operations technology management and business services, SCM, KHM, ERP/MRP, TQM, EVMS and solution systems.
Acquiring and developing new business while focusing on projects execution.
From setting up turn-key plants for production, developing environmental-friendly products and equipment ready for market penetration, to leading know-how charged with KM Practice; conducting research & technology transfer with Earned Value Management in strategic and global initiatives of Green Projects in the FMCG, Facade Construction, Oil & Gas, Water, Municipal and Industrial sectors;
Hadi has accomplished global turn-key manufacturing projects in USA, KSA, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt and Lebanon, while managing a global team positioned in Europe, USA, China, Middle-East and the GCC;
Future Pipe Industries
to January 2008
- Technology center of excellence setup
- Setting the road and guidelines for the future 6th Generation R&D plan
- Product Development
- Equipment and machine development
- Expanding production capacity to cater the UAE and GCC needs for pipe supply to the water and municipal sectors: Two Fiber-Cement production lines FC6&FC7 with 5m and 3m length sizes
- Expanding production capacity in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and KSA in fiberglass pipe supply by manufacturing of Oil & Gas High Pressure Fiberglass Pipe Production Lines: YBMS (Yellow Box Multi-Spindle) and YB750 (Yellow Box large diameter) the unique and only in the world at times. Scope: R&D design, manufacturing and know-how set-up.
- Devising a review in pipe design basis contributing to a pipe cost reduction program of 15-20% on dhs/kg pipe material
- Designing and installing two main lines of SDWM epoxy side winder lines with small range up to 225mm for the UAE, Abu Dhabi production plant
Future Pipe Industries is a global leader in the large diameter fiberglass pipe industry, developing, manufacturing and supplying pipe systems to a broad range of markets around the world in the sectors of Oil & Gas, Water Distribution, Infrastructure & Municipal, Marine, Industrial, Petrochemicals, Desalination & Power; with over 4000 employees and 17 plants around the globe.
Key focus was in completing the plants expansion construction projects while keeping in mind the future of center of technology in the group.